To ensure that desired relaxation phase does not just begin shortly before you are due to depart and your holiday fun really does start straight away, the holiday coaches in Family Austria Hotelsare here to help from the outset.
Your holiday coach knows the loveliest places in the town, the closest lift, where to go when the sun has not got its hat on and even where the nearest doctor is. Get advice about a suitable hike, find the times of the hiking bus or the ski bus or make an appointment to get your hair cut. So the loveliest time in the year for parents and children offers the right blend of relaxation and excitement, we are here to support our guests with plenty of knowledge and expertise. Along with our team we see to your needs; sensitively, attentively and discreetly!
We are here for you.
- Your host and holiday coach
- Specialist area: Excursions in the surrounding area, city of Salzburg, motorbike tours, everything to do with sports, football, running etc.
- During my free time I enjoy: Motorcycling, running, travelling, football
- My ‘power place’ in Filzmoos: our terrace outside the hotel.
- Motto: „The secret of success is understanding other people’s point of view (Henry Ford)
- Your host and holiday coach
- Specialist area: hiking tours, mountaineering, Nordic Walking Instructor, hiking with your dog
- During my free time I enjoy: Hiking, cross-country skiing, Yoga, etc.
- My ‘power place’ in Filzmoos: Ahorneggriedel
- Motto: Happiness does not lie in what doing what you like, but in liking what you do. (James Matthew Barrie)
I regard it is our duty for the future to be attentive to nature and to the environment. A healthy, original mountain landscape will always be a huge criterion when it comes to deciding on a holiday. The need to enjoy a holiday without using a car is also becoming increasingly important. There are many reasons to enjoy a holiday in the mountains: to actively enjoy the natural surroundings, scale the majestic mountain peaks, enjoy the inimitable feeling of being at home and breath-taking views! Those who have ever felt a muscle in their muscles (whether that is on skis or in a pair of hiking shoes), will always have a thirst for a holiday in the mountains.
- Reservation / Marketing assistance & Your Holiday coach
- Specialist area: Excursions for all the family, bad weather tips, family hikes
- During my free time I enjoy: time together with my children in the natural surroundings, hiking, Nordic Walking, reading, theatre and musicals
- My ‘power place’ in Filzmoos: Röttelstein (as the people of Filzmoos say when they are talking about Rettenstein)
- Motto: „Enjoy the day, since the moments of today are the memories of tomorrow!“
A holiday is a time when we expect EVERYTHING. We want to switch off, relax, enjoy ourselves, ease, re-energise, to be happy and feel close to our nearest and dearest. It is not always the big things that make us happy. The loveliest moments during a holiday are the little things. Children’s laughter, that feeling when you breathe in the fresh, breathing in the clear mountain air after such a long time. Reaching the summit cross, in spite of the great effort. Eyes sparkling during play; having this precious time for yourself and for your family. Letting go of the daily grind, having no plans and not having to organise anything. This is the part that we, your holiday coach, are happy to take on for you!