We have all been concerned with the pandemic for over a year and unfortunately it is not over yet. There will also be conditions in the next few months, but these will allow us to reopen our hotel from May 21, 2021. You can expect the following measures to protect us all this summer:
- Arrival only possible with a negative and confirmed test (not older than 48 hours), vaccination certificate or confirmation of a Covid-19 disease. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to accept so-called self-tests or "living room tests" for the journey.
As of May 19, 2021, these confirmations no longer apply to quarantine requirements.
- FFP2 mask requirements apply in all public areas (e.g. lobby, hotel corridors, restaurants).
- Masks do not have to be worn at the table or on the terrace or by the pool.
- We ask for a distance of about 2 meters if people are standing together somewhere, e.g. at the buffet or at the bar.
- A maximum of 4 adults and their underage children are allowed to sit at the tables in our restaurants. A maximum of 10 adults on the terrace.
- We ask for regular hand disinfection at our disinfection stations.
- The use of the sauna is only possible with a reservation per family. Please reserve your preferred time at reception. Sauna is possible every day between 8.30 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Curfew is 10 p.m., i.e. our restaurants and the hotel bar have to close at this time.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you a particularly wonderful holiday at the Filzmooserhof - you deserve it!
Your Schmeel family
and the Filzmooserhof team
Maybe we ourselves and you too can also get something out of this situation; we see the crisis as a great chance to think about what life is really all about and to make use of the time to perhaps explore something new and re-discover aspects in our lives. Time with the family, time with children and thinking about what is essential are the best outlooks we can all take away from this difficult time.