We have all been concerned with the pandemic for over a year and unfortunately it is not over yet. There will also be conditions in the next few months, but these have made it possible for us to reopen our hotel from May 21, 2021. According to current guidelines, you can expect the following measures to protect us all this summer:
- Arrival only possible with a negative and confirmed test (not older than 48 hours), vaccination certificate or confirmation of a Covid 19 illness. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to accept so-called self-tests or "living room tests" for the journey. As of May 19, 2021, these confirmations no longer apply to quarantine requirements.
NEW from 08/15/2021, 1x vaccinated persons also need an antigen / PCR test, which then has to be renewed every 48/72 hours
- FFP2 mask requirements currently no longer apply in hotels, but only in shops for public needs, banks, gondolas, buses or medical practices.
- Currently there are no longer any restrictions on people per table, consumption at the bar, distance or curfew.
- We ask for regular hand disinfection at our disinfection stations.
- The use of the sauna is only possible with a reservation per family. Please reserve your preferred time at reception. Sauna is possible every day between 8.30 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Massages can be booked by appointment.
- Our children's animation and weekly program will also take place in the usual way.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you a particularly wonderful holiday at the Filzmooserhof - you deserve it!
Your Schmeel family
and the Filzmooserhof team
Maybe we ourselves and you too can also get something out of this situation; we see the crisis as a great chance to think about what life is really all about and to make use of the time to perhaps explore something new and re-discover aspects in our lives. Time with the family, time with children and thinking about what is essential are the best outlooks we can all take away from this difficult time.