the past weeks and months have been under the impression of Covid-19 and the world. Measures in the respective countries. Austria acted quickly and consistently in March 2020 and almost completely shut down our country. For a few weeks now, the current number of cases has allowed many measures to be reduced and Austrian hotels and their guests can once again enjoy an almost "normal" holiday.
As of May 29th, 2020, you can expect the following protective measures from June 15th, 2020:
- No more mask requirement for guests. Neither children nor adults have to wear a mouth-nose mask - nowhere.
- Our service staff will wear protection because there is a possibility that they will be closer to you than 1 mtr. come.
- We ask for 1 mtr. Distance if there should be a queue somewhere, e.g. at buffets. Of course, this also applies if possible in the pool or on the lawn.
- The pool, fitness room or tennis court may be used, the sauna only by arrangement and reservation per family / household.
- Massages will not be offered until further notice.
- We have disinfectants at several points in the house and of course have strengthened our hygiene plans.
- Our children's and excursion program takes place as usual and we will also do the culinary - only slightly adapted - indulge as before!
We look forward to seeing you and wish you a particularly wonderful summer vacation 2020!
Your team from the Filzmooserhof
Your ski and snowboard vacation will be different this winter than usual. In any case, the mountain railway companies and Ski amadé will take all necessary measures so that you can enjoy your skiing pleasure with the greatest possible safety.
Maybe we ourselves and you too can also get something out of this situation; we see the crisis as a great chance to think about what life is really all about and to make use of the time to perhaps explore something new and re-discover aspects in our lives. Time with the family, time with children and thinking about what is essential are the best outlooks we can all take away from this difficult time.