Our four new chalets in Filzmoos are cosy, sustainable and exclusive,
the perfect holiday home right next to the Filzmooserhof Hotel.

Built in the traditional log house style from local woods, the chalets offer families (2 adults and 3 children) plenty of space and comfort over ca. 70 m2 for a memorable dream holiday.

Each chalet has:

Ground floor:

  • Entrance hall with wardrobe, washing machine and dryer
  • Living room with seating area for up to 6 people, sofa bed and satellite TV
  • Fully equipped kitchenette with cooker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster, Nespresso-taps for the coffee machine (5 taps available, please bring more ones with you or buy them on site), as well as glasses, tableware and cooking utensils for 6 persons.
  • Private Finnish sauna with shower/WC
  • Electric fireplace in the living room for cosy warmth as well as underfloor heating.
  • Exit to terrace and small, private garden.

Upper floor:

  • Open bedroom for the parents, satellite TV and balcony
  • Separate children's room with bunk beds for up to 3 children and cupboard.
  • Bathroom with shower/WC.

All beds are furnished with high-quality linen and sufficient fluffy towels are provided for all guests.

The ground floor and upper floor are connected by a small staircase.

Enjoy the privacy and independence of a chalet situated in an idyllic location in the alpine region of Filzmoos in Austria.

The Schmeel family


  • Each chalet has a balcony on the upper floor and a small private garden.
  • There is a washing machine with dryer. Space is also provided under the balcony for bicycles, pushchairs, sledges, etc.
  • Each chalet is equipped with fast Wi-Fi, keyless front door access and a private parking space.
  • During seasons when the hotel is open, we deliver fresh bread rolls to each chalet in the morning. You will find a linen bag with fresh Filzmooser rolls hanging on your front door every morning from 8:00 am.
  • Our chalet guests automatically receive the "Winter Card" with their guest card.
    • Free bathing fun in the leisure park Filzmoos (2 hours bathing entrance - instead of EUR 6,00)
    • Free ice skating in the ice skating arena Filzmoos (2 hours ice skating, incl. skates - instead of EUR 5,00)
    • Free tobogganing on the Kleinberg toboggan run (toboggan rental - instead of EUR 6. 00)
    • Free ice stick shooting (ice stick rental - instead of EUR 5,00)
    • Free bowling in the leisure park Filzmoos (instead of EUR 10,00 / hour)
    • Free schnapps, cheese & bacon tasting at the farmers' market
    • Free entrance & free drink at the Bergdorf Advent
    • Free entrance & free drink at the Christmas idyll
    • Free torchlight hike - torch included
    • Free snowshoe hike -incl. Rental snowshoes
    • 25% discount for night tobogganing on the Kleinberg toboggan run
    • 25% discount in the sauna in the leisure park Filzmoos
    • 25% discount on ski service (complete service for alpine or cross-country skis)


The chalets can be booked all year round.
The prices apply per chalet / day / for 4 people / without meals (“bread service” in the morning) / in euros. Each additional person is charged with a 10% surcharge.

Pets: Your dog is welcome upon request. Contribution fee: € 20.00 per day.
Local tax: Local tax is not included in the price and must be paid separately (€ 2.00 per person per day, from 15 years)

Booking deposit: 20% of the total price 14 days after booking, the remaining 80% 1 week before arrival.
Departure cleaning fee: € 150.00, one-off.

Summer prices

 PeriodMinimum stay
Price per day
Season A & B13.05.-24.06.23
5 days€ 310,00
Season C24.06.-26.08.237 days€ 360,00
Season D09.09.-04.11.233 days€ 295,00
Season E04.11.-07.12.233 days€ 260,00
Season F07.12.-23.12.233 days€ 350,00

Winter prices

 PeriodMinimum stayPrice per day
Season A06.01.-03.02.2024
3 days€ 395,00
Season B23.12.-06.01.2024
7 days€ 590,00
Season C03.02.-10.02.20247 days€ 495,00
Season D09.03.-23.03.2024
3 days€ 295,00

For 2 adults and up to 2 children, each additional child + 10%

We are happy to answer your questions and look forward to welcoming you to our new Filzmooser Village-Chalets!
Click here to ask us a question or make a booking: